LICENCE AGREEMENT OVERVIEW
* Where Relax Kids is mentioned below this relates to Relax Kids, Baby Mindful and ChargeUp Coaches
The Relax Kids training and resources
The Relax Kids training manual remains property of Relax Kids. All of the instructional and teaching materials, instruction evaluation materials, student evaluation materials, books, guides, workbooks, forms, worksheets, manuals, and other materials and all the various advertising, marketing, sales, training, management and other materials that we have created or may create in the future in any form or media including hard-copy and digital are and will be protected under copyright law.
You may use these copyrighted materials during the term of the licence, in a manner consistent with our ownership rights, solely for the purpose of conducting and promoting your franchised or licenced business. You agree not to share, lend, delete or copy any Relax Kids Coach Training material including the Training Manual.
Relax Kids digital files and downloads/PDF or MP3s are strictly not for resell. Items from theme packs can be given away as handouts within your classes. It is not permitted to resell packs including Relax Kids downloads.
Limitations of use
You agree not to produce, sell or advertise any other products or materials using the Relax Kids name and logo unless authorisation is given in writing by Relax Kids. The Relax Kids resources may not be delivered in a format other than outlined in the manual – i.e. Relax Kids Classes.
Post training – training in any of the Relax Kids training programme (Relax Kids/Baby Mindful/ChargeUp) does not entitle you to train any adults in the programme. All helpers, workers, volunteers within your team are required to take the relevant training programme (Relax Kids/ Baby Mindful/ChargeUp) .
Store Credit is valid for 12 months from when added to your account.
Store Credit needs to be used in full prior to any coach discount being added to your account.
While using Relax Kids logos, marketing materials, or any other provided resources, you must be in licence. Any free items offered along with the licence fee have no monetary value.
While you are not in licence, you may not use the Relax Kids materials in any way other than to promote your free trial classes.
To fully access the resources we provide you will need to have a desktop computer or laptop of sufficient specification to access modern websites. While some phones and tablets may serve this purpose, we cannot guarantee this. A printer is recommended for some resources.
You will need a basic level of computer literacy to fully utilise our online administration system. For some features a Facebook account is necessary.
Responsibilities and liabilities
You are not an employee of Relax Kids, and as such you will be responsible to declare income to your local authority as required.
You will be required to organise your own insurance coverage as necessary, along with any other required certification needed to work directly with children. Maintenance of insurance and other required cover are your responsibility. You will also research any relevant child protection policy and uphold this. You understand that you are fully responsible for your actions and shall hold Relax Kids harmless from any actions or claims that arise from your negligence or wrongdoing.
You agree that you will read the online operations documents, operate in line with these documents, and report any issues or queries immediately.
Moneys paid to Relax Kids are non-refundable. Once booked onto a specific training date you may move to any future training date with at least 14 days notice. Relax Kids may allow rescheduling with less notice at their discretion.
Co-operation and exclusivity
Relax Kids does not offer geographical exclusivity. As such you are expected to co-operate with other Relax Kids Coaches if necessary.
Credit and recognition
Any awards or other achievements that come about as a result of using Relax Kids resources must clearly refer and acknowledge Relax Kids in any ceremony and further marketing.
Termination of licence or agreement
Relax Kids reserve the right to withdraw your licence if necessary, to maintain the standard of the franchise. Relax Kids reserves the right to terminate or refuse to renew a Relax Kids Licence if you do not adhere or agree to adhere to the terms of this Licence or for any other reason at the sole discretion of Relax Kids.
- I agree to pay Relax Kids the membership fee to stay in license.
- I agree to ensure that the Relax Kids name, logo and website details are clearly and prominently displayed on all materials promoting Relax Kids classes.
- I agree not to produce or advertise any other products or materials using the Relax Kids name and logo, unless authorisation is given in writing by Marneta Viegas, on behalf of Relax Kids.
- I agree that any Relax Kids digital files and downloads/PDF or MP3s are not for resold. I can use the resources from theme packs for handouts within your classes, and I am not permitted to resell packs including Relax Kids downloads.
- I understand that materials are supplied for my personal reference and will not be used for any other purposes other than for use in conjunction with teaching Relax Kids methods.
- I agree not to share, lend, delete or copy any Relax Kids Training material including the Training Manual.
- I agree that I will not copy, record, transmit, broadcast or store Relax Kids materials in any way or by any means without the express written consent of Marneta Viegas.
- I agree to promote Relax Kids in a positive and favourable manner, and will not bring the Relax Kids name into disrepute.
- I agree not to use the Relax Kids name or logo in such a way that might damage it or its reputation.
- I agree not to use a trading name in any context that might reasonably be considered confusingly similar to Relax Kids and its associated branding, image, livery or the ‘look and feel’ of Relax Kids products.
- I understand and agree that Relax Kids reserves the right to terminate or refuse to renew a Relax Kids Licence if I do not adhere or agree to adhere to the terms of the License or for any reason at the sole discretion of Relax Kids.
- I agree to ensure that all my contact details and class details posted on the official Relax Kids website are provided at all times.
- I agree that I am obliged to take out and maintain Public Liability Insurance.
- I understand that I am fully responsible for my actions and shall hold Relax Kids harmless from any actions or claims that arise from my negligence of wrongdoing.
- I understand that I have to provide Relax Kids with evidence that I have an Enhanced Police Check.
- I agree to conduct myself according to the Relax Kids Child Protection Policy.
- I agree to keep a register of all the children taught using the Relax Kids materials and ensure a Disclaimer is signed by all parents, as per the GDPR guidelines.
- I understand that I am not employed by Relax Kids and am responsible to declare all income to the Inland Revenue.
- I understand that I may withdraw my membership at any time in writing.
- I understand that as an ex-member I shall not be entitled to teach Relax Kids classes.
- I agree not to set up or buy a website name that is similar to relaxkids.com.
- I agree that I am receiving the Relax Kids Training Manual/materials to teach Relax Kids to children/adults and agree not to use the contents to sell this programme to other adults or organisations.
- I agree that if I am to use any Relax Kids promotional pictures, articles or exercises, i will clearly refer to Marneta Viegas and the Relax Kids website and ask permission first.
- If you win an award, of any kind, using the Relax Kids system, please ensure that you acknowledge Relax Kids at the ceremony and in further marketing.
- Uniform, please ensure you wear a Relax Kids uniform at all times when you are teaching. This consists of black trousers or leggings, relevant coloured polo shirt with logo on the front in white or purple. You can also wear a relevant coloured hoodie.
A downloadable version of the Licence Agreement, which you can sign and email to us, can be found on the Portal in Resources / Business Tools or Resources / Policies
The terms of this licence are enforceable as a matter of contract under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Laws of England