When a child is stressed, sometimes they finds it hard to express it! So, try to spend time together talking about problems and stresses.
Here are our 7 Stressbusters to for you to try.
- Relax – Make sure your child has some time each day to rest and unwind with some TV, games, puzzles etc.
Meditate – Just 5 minutes meditation twice a day can have a profound effect on child stress.
Listen to Relax Kids Audio’s here.
- Massage – A few minutes head or shoulder massage will do wonders for your child’s stress levels.
- Breathe – Slow and deep breaths are an almost instant stress reliever.
- Write – Encourage your child to write a journal or diary and so they can identify their thoughts and feelings Routine.
- Exercise – vigorous exercise is one of the best stress relievers.
- Hug – Having a hug is a great healer and will make your child feel safe and secure.
- Rest – Make sure your child has plenty of sleep.
Please note that children are great imitators and if they will mimic the way that adults around them handle stress.
Please pass it on and tell all your friends.
If you have found this blog helpful please pass it on to your friends, colleagues, schools and nurseries and help us help more families and schools.