20 ways to help you cope with your stress.
Here are 20 ways to help you cope with your stress.
1. Clutter clear – when your house is tidy and you know where everything is, you feel freer and more together.
2. Try and get up 15 mins early and take a few breaths while you prepare yourself for the day.
3. Spend some time each day doing absolutely nothing. Just relax and BE.
4. Make a list of what you want to do each day and enjoy crossing them off.
5. Say thank you for everything that happens – good and bad.
6. If you have to wait in a queue, have something to do or use it as your day dreaming time.
7. Manage your time so you arrive early and give yourself time to breathe.
8. After a long day, have a warm soak and enjoy some quiet time.
9. Laugh, Cuddle and Smile – lots! Stop what you are doing and just dance!
10. Make sure you get enough sleep even if it means you miss out on a night out.
11. Do something lovely for someone else – do something that makes you feel valued.
12. Do something that makes you feel alive.
13. Take a walk if it all gets too much.
14. Keep a diary and write down all your thoughts and feelings.
15. If you are sitting for long periods, make sure you get up and stretch.
16. Take up a yoga, meditation or dance class.
17. Spend time with positive and loving friends and family.
18. Give and receive a relaxing massage.
19. Doodle, day dream, pray, or meditate
20. Make every moment special and appreciate the little things in life
Try our Motivate me album – https://relaxkids.com/product/motivate-me-mp3/ It helps manage low moods, increase endorphins and boost mental and physical states.